Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What's Next!?


Bella in her BIG Girl Bed.

Bella is getting so BIG! She climbs on everything including her crib. The other day I put her down for a nap and she was so upset! A few minutes past and then I heard her fall. She had fallen out of her crib! When I was Bella's age I did the same thing only my arm ended up in a cast. Bella was just fine. She know sleeps (sometimes) in her big girl bed. In the mornings when I go and get her or just peak in on her, she is usually on the floor. (We are still working on this, she likes to sleep in Mommy's bed.) The first night when she slept all by herself in her own bed, I told her how proud I was and asked her, "How does it make you feel, sleeping in your own bed?" Her response was "Cute!" It was so funny and she was so serious! It is so much fun when she says things like that, we both just sat there and laughed.
Her new favorite saying is "Hey Babe", she picked this up from me and Jason. It sounds so funny coming from little Bella. She loves to ask "How ya doin?" I ask Jason this all the time. She is really picking up on a lot of new saying.
She can sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" word for word. She can count to ten! This little girl is one smart cookie!
We have had a fun time! Here is what we have been up to.







Story and singing time at the library


Laguna Beach

Releasing "Salt" an injured elephant seal back in to the ocean



Reading books with daddy


Bella couldn't wait to take a ride on the horsey.

Look at that smile!


Playing in the water at the Irvine Spectrum


Wiped out! What a fun day!

Chill'in in the stroller, eating a banana, after a walk to the park.

3 comments:

Kirb said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I miss her so much. So does Keir. He'll randomly just say her name over and over. At night he tells me to sing Bella's song ("Twinkle, Twinkle") It's cute. He also calls John and I Babe. We love you and thanks for updating us! Love you guys. John, Kirby and Keir.

Tara said...

Bella is so cute! Looks like you guys are throughly enjoying California! The picture of Bella in the stroller is darling!

mikelle said...

Hey Kelsey! I'm so glad I found your blog. It was fun seeing you at the pool today. Bella is so cute! We need to get together at the park soon!