Wednesday, January 28, 2009

bUg- A -bOo

Bella loves to pose for the camera.


It has pretty much just been me and bug for 3 weeks!
Jason has been on business in Texas, Washington, and New Hampshire.
We have been together 24/7. By the end of the first week I had a breakdown.
Jason was suppose to come home for the weekend but he didn't. So the next week
me and Bella took our new wheels for a ride to St. George. It was such a great ride!
Bella was almost a perfect angel. We had a lot of fun with Kirby and Keir.


2 comments:

Tara said...

I love these pictures, she is so cute!! I am happy we are in nursery with her now, I will be gone for three Sundays though.

I hope Jason gets to come home soon, I am sure you are missing him like crazy!!! At least you have good company in the meantime!

Kassidy said...

Once again...SO CUTE!!! That is way hard being apart for so long. At least you have some very entertaining company:)