Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bella Quotes

Jason was in Houston for almost 2 weeks. One night he called me and I was crying, Bella was my comfort. Here are a few things that she told me-

"Don't worry sunshine it will be all right"
"It's okay sweetie, don't cry."

A couple weeks ago Jason and I went hiking, while he was in Texas, he called and I was in the bedroom, when I saw what I thought was a spider on the wall. It was small so I got closer to have a better look at it. I hate spiders more then anything! I was panicking- "oh my gosh Jason I think it is a tick!" At the point the thing plopped on the floor and I screamed. Bella started dancing on her toes screaming "pick me up mommy" Hold me mommy!" I threw the phone to pick up Bella, while yelling, 'Jason I got to go'. I had to pick the thing up and flush it down the toilet! I am still recovering from this traumatic experience. So if you go hiking check for ticks!!!!

I was cutting my friend Karen's hair and telling her about the experience. Bella was on the couch watching a movie. The next day Karen came over to watch Bella so me and Jason could go to Disneyland. She told us that Bella was in the bath tub and said "Karen get in here! There is a freaking tick on the wall!" She was on the phone with her hubby and said 'I got to go,  this girl is to funny.' I better be extra careful with my choice of words.


3 comments:

The Bates said...

Hey I didnt know you guys lived in Orange we were they just last week I wish I would of known and we would have stopped and said HI! So how are you guys doing anyway!! ITs fun to read your blog and catch up!

Anonymous said...

Kels, soo cute! I have a blog on here to, but it's not as interesting or fun to look at as yours :)
-Alyssa

Kassidy said...

That is SOOOO FUNNY!!! Kids say the funniest things. I also hate spiders. My mom instilled that in us as children!