Friday, August 14, 2009

BABY

It is official, there really is a baby in growing in my stomach. We finally heard the baby's heart beat. There really is a good excuse for the gut I am getting. (I hate this stage where you just feel fat not pregnant.) It seems a little more real to me, but just a little. I think when I find out if it is a boy or girl and actually see it for myself, that might help it seem real?. The shopping always gets me really excited! Boy or Girl? In the beginning I wanted another girl but I will take either! I just want a healthy baby.

2 comments:

camille said...

FIrst of all, I doubt you have any sort of gut whatsoever!! But, I do believe you probably THINK you do! That is the best when you get to hear the heartbeat. I didn't believe it either until about 13 wks. Crazy, eh?! Can't wait to find out what you are having...

get yourself to that Costa Mesa clinic, lady!!

Bob Caswell said...

Exciting... congratulations!