Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Jason thought I was so crazy that I wanted to run
errands and go to lunch for my b-day.
He took the day off and this is what we did-

It started with breakfast. Jason made everything!
Menu:
Smoothie
Crepes
Hash-browns
YUMMY!!

Then we headed off to the gym for a couple's workout, my favorite!
Took a shower without Bella running in and out
or screaming outside the door because I locked it.
Glorious!!

Then we went to the Olive Garden for soup, salad & bread-sticks.
For desert Zeppoli
Soft, traditional Italian doughnuts dusted with powdered sugar
served with chocolate sauce for dipping.
Heavenly!!

Then I went inside the bank without having to get Bella out of the car.
I walked in and out and it took 2 seconds unlike the usual 15mins.
Jason dropped and picked me up right at the door.
We went to Target and Costco and I worried about nothing but what was on my list.
He hauled everything into the car, into the house and put it away.

When I came home I had a present waiting at the door
from one of my sweet primary kids.
Made my day!!

We were going to go to Disneyland to watch fireworks but I was exhausted.
He even said, "OK lets go shopping." (those are not words I hear from his mouth ever!)
I declined?!
Jason put Bella to bed and we watch a documentary, Food Inc.
all Snuggled up on the couch, just me and him.

What wasn't perfect about this day?!!

Thanks honey for my normal, relaxing, stress free b-day!


Bella providing laughs with her oh so famous
Lemon Face

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

that sounds like the perfect day Kelsey!

Kirb said...

Happy Day! How was food inc. ? Can you eat meat now? At least not chicken!?