Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Polar Express

Grandma Nakken took me and Bella on the
Polar Express. Bella was so excited to go on
a Cho choo ride!

Waiting at the train station





All Aboard!

Bella was so exciting she was squealing!
As a mom, it was so fun to watch her excitement!


Here is the elf, Snowflake. She was asking Bella
what she wanted Santa to bring her. Then she
brought us chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate!

Mrs. Clause
Bella setting on Grandma Nakken's lap.
Me and Bella following along as Santa's helpers
read The Polar Express. Then we sang Christmas
songs well we waited for Santa to come.

3 comments:

Kassidy said...

How fun!!! I have always thought the Polar Express would be so fun for kids:) Bella looks like she had a GREAT time!!!

Tara said...

Looks like a great time, I want to do that!!!

Ha!

The Fergie's said...

What? That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! My kids would love that.
Thanks again for watching the kids the other day til all hours of the night. They had so much fun. I owe you.