Sunday, May 10, 2009

An Afternoon at the Farm

I love the spring Blossoms!

Welcome to the Farm


After Gary and Colleen picked us up from the airport,
we headed over to Thanksgiving Point to see some farm animals.


Amongst all these chicks was one little duckling.
It was so adorable!



Bella's 1st pony ride!
I couldn't stop laughing because it was
the cutest thing I have ever seen!!




We went on a carriage ride around the farm.



The baby pigs were inside the barn so we couldn't see them.
You can't go to the farm and not see baby pigs!
So a girl working on the farm went in and chased them out so we could see them.

All I have to say about these geese-
Loud and very obnoxious!


The second I saw this little one I fell in love!!
It was so busy running, and climbing rocks.
I just wanted to take it home with me!

No comments: