Saturday, May 30, 2009

Disneyland- Again! Seriously!!

All of my free time is spent at this place, I just can't get enough of it!

Jason finally got me to ride California Screamin'
We had the very front seat!? (Panic)
I quickly searched for someone to trade places with.
The sweet girls from Taiwan,
(Jason was speaking Mandarin with them) that we had been chatting with,
said they would take the front seat.

This is us after the ride- I am alive and actually quite happy.
My favorite part was the loop!

Jason glowing with excitement

Big Thunder Mountain wasn't the thrill it had been before after
California Screamin'.

THANKS sis for watching Bella so me and my hubby
could act like teenagers for a couple hours.
(We did consider going to the haunted house just to make out:-)

2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

you should have stayed in the front row, that's the best seat on the ride!

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!